How to make the BEST protein balls
If you like snacking as much we do, then having some tasty protein balls on hand is a must! Read on for our FAVOURITE recipe that is not only quick and easy, but downright delicious.
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- Honey or your preferred sweetener
- 2 tablespoons of flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 4 large dates
- A handful of almonds
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of SWITCH Protein in your favourite flavour (we love the Choc Sea Salt)
- In a blender, combine the oats, dates and almonds, leaving some tasty chunks if you like!
- In a medium bowl, mix your blended ingredients with the peanut butter, flax seeds, chia seeds, SWITCH protein and drizzle the honey or alternative sweetener through. Leave this in the fridge for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Scoop the mixture and roll into balls and keep in the fridge for the perfect snack!
How easy is that! If you do make these, don’t forget to let us know! Tag us on Instagram at @jdsupps